COURSE OF ADVANCED PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES SIMATIC S7 – 1500 AND ET200SP PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLERS
The course is intended for engineers who want to expand their knowledge in the field of programmable logic controller programming and become familiar with advanced techniques in this field. With our help, the student creates a complex program that demonstrates the possibilities of connecting different devices into one unit, and thus completely explains the SIEMENS TIA concept of industrial automation.
The course provides an overview of more advanced techniques for connecting HMI (Simatic WinCC Unified) and PROFINET devices (ET200SP and SINAMICS G120).
The participants, among other things, learn about parameterization, diagnostics and commissioning of frequency regulators via the PROFINET network.
The TIA-PRO2 course is intensive, and lasts 5 working days, from Monday to Thursday in the period from 08:30 to 16:00, with a break for lunch, while on Fridays the lecture lasts from 08:30 to 13:00. Upon completion of the course, a bilingual certificate of successfully completed training is obtained.
The price of the course includes lectures, work on models, literature and lunch.
The course is held in the INDAS office building in Novi Sad, Heroja Pinkija 95.
- Tools for program creation (e.g. structograms)
- Analogue value processing
- Functions, function blocks, and multi-instances using the IEC-compliant timer/counter as an example
- Jump commands
- Indirect addressing
- Classical software error handling and evaluation with error organisation blocks (OBs)
- Evaluation of diagnostic data
- Troubleshooting and alarms with a HMI device
- Introduction into Axis Control by means of a Technology Object, Structured Control Language (SCL), S7-GRAPH and statement lists (STL)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on TIA system model