COURSE FOR WINCC SCADA SYSTEM – SUPERVISION AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Prerequisites: Experience in a Windows environment. Basic knowledge of advanced programming languages. Basic knowledge of automatic control in industry.
The ST-BWINCCS course is intended for both developers and engineers who commission automatic control plants, as well as designers, service technicians, operators, users and workers in the maintenance of automatic control plants. The main topic of the course is configuring the SIMATIC WinCC software package. The course also includes basic optional software packages as well as additional software modules. With the help of simple examples, the trainee gets basic knowledge that enables him to integrate WinCC quickly and easily into the automation system.
After the course, the participant will be able to recognize which WinCC modules are necessary for his application, know how to configure and integrate them into his system.
The WINCC course is intensive, and lasts 5 working days, from Monday to Thursday in the period from 08:30 to 16:00, with a break for lunch, while on Fridays the lecture lasts from 08:30 to 13:00. Upon completion of the course, a bilingual certificate of successfully completed training is obtained.
The price of the course includes lectures, work on models, literature and lunch.
The course is held in the INDAS office building in Novi Sad, Heroja Pinkija 95.
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC
- Project creation
- Configuration of connection with SIMATIC S7
- Application testing with the help of a simulator
- Graphic Designer – an editor for creating screen layouts
- Archiving and display of alarms, archiving of messages
- Archiving of variable values, graphical displays (curves) and archiving of analog values
- Archiving data using the User Archives option package (Introduction)
- Creating reports with Report Designer (Introduction)
- Global Scripts – user actions
- Practical exercises