PROGRAMMING AND OPERATING MAINTENANCE COURSE OF SIMATIC S7 PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLERS
The course is intended for engineers and technicians who deal with maintenance (diagnostics and minor modifications) and basic programming of SIMATIC S7 programmable controllers. Programming and diagnostics are done on the basis of the S7-300 controller, with reference to the specifics of the S7-400.
In the course, the participants, among other things, get to know the basic elements of configuring and programming the operator panel, as well as the data exchange mechanism with the PLC, for which purpose the WinCC flexible system programming tool is used.
Participants are also introduced to the basics of parameterization of frequency regulators, and data exchange with PLC via Profibus.
The ST-PRO1 course is intensive, and lasts 5 working days, from Monday to Thursday in the period from 08:30 to 16:00, with a break for lunch, while on Fridays the lecture lasts from 08:30 to 13:00. Upon completion of the course, a bilingual certificate of successfully completed training is obtained.
The price of the course includes lectures, work on models, literature and lunch.
The course is held in the INDAS office building in Novi Sad, Heroja Pinkija 95.
- Overview of SIMATIC S7 control systems
- Getting to know the equipment and addressing the components
- SIMATIC Manager
- Programming languages LAD/FDB/STL
- Configuring hardware
- Symbolic addressing
- Getting to know block architecture and editing program blocks
- Binary operations
- Digital operations
- Introduction to PROFIBUS DP communication
- Getting to know HMI systems for visualization (example based on WinCC flexible)
- Introduction to SINAMICS G 120 frequency controllers
- Placement of process data in blocks
- Functions and function blocks
- Organizational blocks
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Documentation, testing, archiving of programs and data
- Information on more advanced courses